65XE90

profile.country.HU.title
stingGAMER
New

65XE90

Hi!
1 month ago I bought this TV for these anomalies when using PS4 Pro:
The controversial games - Gran Turismo Sport and Destiny 2
The problem is that this is only fun in Normal mode but in Game mode is more spectacular.
I've figured out what's happening on my TV.
It is quite simply that in the present state of the device he can not get the task he has entrusted with the 900 nit, many of whom struggle with it as if he had spent more than 1000 hours in total. Brightness - Contrast - Enhancements, high light content and tired, tired the panel.
I have a sense of vision, of course, focusing only on this thing, as when I have a loudspeaker and I feel that it has not moved its membrane a little, distorting it close to it, and it is clear that the smallest ***** are already rather small bristles, groats, etc.

In the GT Sport opening video, it is perfectly clear that the lights of the headlamps in many cases are lurking, hanging over the contours, a twisted, vibrated little twinkle.

What did this TV do (poetic)? ..

There are content and subtle transitions (most of which can be found in video games only), which can not fully be displayed in 100% full homogeneity.
It may later be an update that will include such a fix, no, but this is still a compromise for the user.

1 (1).jpg1 (2).jpg1 (3).jpg1 (4).jpg

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi stingGAMER,

Welcome to the Sony Community and thank you for your feedback which we will pass on.

You may also like to get in touch with our team directly here regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Sean Mc