Join now - be part of our community!

Google play problem

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
cootsie88
Explorer

Google play problem

Got first smart TV "KD49XE8004BU"   and installed kodi, red bull TV, and a few other apps, all of a sudden I went to Google play and it says "NO INTERNET CONNECTION" kodi is still working it's just Google play, PS - Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place 1st question 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
cootsie88
Explorer

Fixed problem by disconnecting power source to TV for 10 seconds and restarting the TV and problem was gone, really don't know how that fixed it. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi there,

Could you please let us know if you've updated to the latest firmware? If not - you can find the download here.

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
cootsie88
Explorer

Looked at your latest firmware version and that's the one I have installed on my TV so doesn't need firmware update, software updates were up to date too, this problem started appropriately after I'd downloaded Kodi so I uninstalled it, to no avail, think I'm going to have to phone Sony, don't know how good they are soon find out. 

profile.country.GB.title
cootsie88
Explorer

profile.country.GB.title
cootsie88
Explorer

Fixed problem by disconnecting power source to TV for 10 seconds and restarting the TV and problem was gone, really don't know how that fixed it.