Join now - be part of our community!

Green line in kd65a8 oled

profile.country.GB.title
Yas1518
New

Green line in kd65a8 oled

High got the oled tv kd 65 a8 2 weeks ago from john lewis.The tv picture is immaculate had a soundbar with it.I Just got my ps5 so was really happy to hook it up even though it didnt have hdmi 2.1 but for movies was brilliant.I Paid 2k after my old sony 65 inch led broke,i have always got sony tvs.

After the first week the remote control wouldnt work wouldnt respond for like an hour phoned john lewis up had to factory reset the tv then it was ok again.

Then last night whilst watching football the tv screen got a green light coming down the right side its still there took pics and videos.

Phoned john lewis they offered to send another set but after 2 weeks and 2 problems for something youve paid 2k for that was not an option and i have bought a ps5 aswell so doesn't work at the best frame rate.

Now i am thinking if getting a lg cx 65 inch because sony have let me down i will add a few pictures and i have no confidence in sony oleds anymore and not having hdmi 2.1 on most of their tvs is a joke as a sony fan a big let down to go to lg.

Has anyother people had this problem for some thing brand new like this not willing to reset tvs everytime something goes wrong glad problem started after a few weeks so i can get a refund and not repairing the same set for years to come.

20201121_180108.jpg

20201121_180035.jpg

20201122_103021.jpg

20201121_175845.jpg

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

You have a faulty LG panel on your A8, nothing that can be fixed with a software reset. Get in touch with teh assistance

profile.country.GB.title
Yas1518
New

John lewis are taking it back next week for a full refund.