Join now - be part of our community!

Issues with the sound on the A95L TV and on the playstation 5.

profile.country.GB.title
Graygray20
New

Issues with the sound on the A95L TV and on the playstation 5.

Hello group I just purchased my new 55 inch A95L TV about 3 weeks ago from my local store and I have two questions 

When on the TV when connected to my playstation 5 console I will give 2 examples of my issues

1 The tv outputs no sound coming through the tv speakers when on the Spotify app on playstation 5 when I quit the Spotify app and go round the interface of the playstation home screen till I turn off the TV then re back on again and then sound comes back through the tv speakers

2 When in game on my headset then turn off the headset no sound coming through like before till I turn the tv off on the tv remote and re turn back the remote and sound comes back through 

I have checked my whole playstation 5 settings and all are set to the correct settings as well as the tv when set up and since today all updates are correct and up to date on the tv too.

As I say there is no sound on the tv till I turn off the TV and re turn on again all wires are new hdmi are in correct positions ect.

I have tried to contact sony customer service Helping me but to no help yet the console is still new and in very good condition and up to date as well with software updates are all OK 

Going to speak to the shop on Monday as nearly over £2000 this is not acceptable 

Any help or if you have had this problem please let me know please 

Kind and great full for any help 

Graham 

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
SatoruGojo
Community Team

@Graygray20, what's the software version exactly on the TV? Did you try different HDMI cable for the connection?