Join now - be part of our community!

wireless headphones

profile.country.GB.title
mandy30

wireless headphones

Hi all

Can anyone help please i am tearing my hair out,got a sony bravia KD60XF8305BU tv,when i plug my wireless headphones into the headphone socket on the side of the tv i have really bad interference,its that bad i cant use the headphones.

we took the tv off the wall and tried to connect the eadphones with the red and white mini jack cable plugged into the back of tv,but with that plugged in there is no sound at all,can anyone help please as i really need the geadphones to listen to the tv.

On my previous sony tv the headphones were plugged into the back of the tv using the mini jack cable and they were o interference at all.

I have a feeling its just a setting but i have looked and dont know which to change

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

The read and white connectors are audio input not output, you cannot use those.

It should work without any problem just inserting the minijack in the headphone socket. If it does not work just try using another headphone or cable to verify that the TV socket is working correctly. There is no setting you should have to modify unless you want to hear the audio both from headphones and TV speaker

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

The rear RCA (White / Red) are incoming and not outgoing. Connect to the Headphones output and try this:

[Settings] — [Sound] — [Digital audio out] to [PCM].

Manolo

profile.country.GB.title
mandy30

thanks for answers,played about with the settings and turned the headphone volume on the tv higher and there is no interference now,thanks all