Join now - be part of our community!

FDR-AX53

profile.country.GB.title
family_man
New

FDR-AX53

I've not long purchased the Camcorder FDR-AX53 4K. Now I need to ask if anyone knows were I can purchase a genuine sony AC Charger/Adaptor. I beleive the unit code is AC-L200.

I sold by other Sony camcorder but forgot to send some of it's accessories. However, when the gentleman contacted me about these items I sent him the new camcorders accessoies by mistake :scream:.

I contacted Sony a week or two ago about this but for what ever reason they have not replied.

Anyway, If anyone can help I'd be very greatful.

Oh, I live in the UK.

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

@family_man

Hi,

I have done a quick internet search and there are a few (not many) places that could sell this product. Amazon UK have it although it seems expensive and you should also be aware of non-genuine products.

I would have bought one direct from Sony but when I check this out  here  it states that they are currently unavailable :confused:

So, I would definitely get one from here as it will be a genuine product :grin: Unfortunately this does not come with the power lead I don't think ?!? You should be able to pick those up quite easily, I think they are common enough.

Regards

If it ain't broke don't fix it
profile.country.PL.title
Agnieszka_J

@family_man

Hello, I have asked Sony Support if/when the buy-direct online option will be available again. We'll let you know if we hear anything.

Best wishes,

Agnieszka_J

profile.country.GB.title
family_man
New

Brilliant. Thank you so much Agnieszka_J.:thumbsup:

profile.country.GB.title
family_man
New

Thank you for your help Jonnie. I will have a look.

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi again Jonny,

We'd recommend you purchase a replacement from EET Europarts in the UK. Here's a link to a genuine spare part:  http://bit.ly/2zGQ614

You can also buy the power cord from this link if it's needed: http://bit.ly/2Bf0IQQ.

Also, for the UK market, there are no sales website for Sony products and all sales for products and accessories are completed through retailers.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

@Owen_G

Hi and thank you,

The item is actually for @family_man and the recommendation for replacement was also my advice :laughing: LOL

Great minds.........

If it ain't broke don't fix it