Join now - be part of our community!

Play Memories Home impossible to install

profile.country.fr_CH.title
geneva.ch
Visitor

Play Memories Home impossible to install

Hello,

I have downloaded Play Memories Home and am unable to install it as the "accept terms of licence" is always grey.

Can anyone help please?

Tks

eb

38 REPLIES 38
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello eb - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Could you please confirm which model of camera you have so that I can provide you with a link to download the latest version of PlayMemories Home - this may resolve the installation issue that you are having.

Thanks,

Simon

geneva.ch
Visitor

Hello,

I have the RX100. Actually the Play
Memories Home is installed, but I can’t install the extended version, nor the
latest update (3.02). In both cases the button “I accept the terms and
conditions” remains grey.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Eran

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello again :slight_smile:

Thanks for the information. If you could give me some further information about the PC that you are using i.e. what type of operating system etc. (Windows XP/Vista/Win 7/Mac) I will refer your software query to customer support at Sony to see if I can get a response for you.

Thanks,

Simon

geneva.ch
Visitor

Hello,

That's kind of you. My OS is Windows 7 and actually, I encounter the same problem on my 2 computers :slight_frown:

Hope it helps.

Many thanks again.

Eran

Sony Trouble with PMH.JPG

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello again :slight_smile:

Thanks for the information and the useful screenshot as well. I have now forwarded this message to customer support at Sony and I will let you know as and when I get a response.

As it is Windows 7, do you have the 32 bit or 64 bit version?

Simon

Message was edited by: blaireau_photo

swiss_skorp
Visitor

Hi,

I found this topic with google, because...

I got the exact same problem. (Windows 7 64bits fully up-to-date). I tried to launch it with compatibility modes and/or as administrator. Doesn't change anyhting...:smileyconfused:

Message was edited by: swiss_skorp

profile.country.nl_BE.title
jeandespaey
Visitor

I have the same problem when I am installing PlayMemories (PMHOME_1302.exe) on a Windows 7 Professional (64 bit version). The machine is a Fujitsu Celcius H910.

On my HP portable (Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit) everything is OK (= I could select the option "I accept the terms...) but I really would like the software to work on the Fujitsu (faster, better graphics card).

profile.country.nl_BE.title
EricDL
Visitor

Having the same issue on my Windows7 64bit computer. With Windows7 32bit I was able to "Accept the terms..." and continue with the installation.

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello to everyone :slight_smile:

I had already referred this thread to Customer Support and they will now hopefully see the other messages too. Once I hear back, I will post a response here for everyone to see regarding difficulties in installing this software.

Thanks,

Simon