profile.country.en_GB.title
allanc01
New

downloaded ebook from WH Smith but ereader does not see book

downloaded ebook frm WH Smith bnbut ereader does not see book

4 REPLIES 4
carpetmojo

I've had problems with the Smith's site/service a few times - so unds like you managed to d/load it OK , which was the trouble I had.

Have you had trouble before ?

Did you r/click on the d/load, then "Open containing folder", then drag & drop into Reader Library ?

If no luck, try Calibre, same process, but simply drag to the lower area of the library page.

Hope someone else comes up with a definite "It's this ...", good luck.

'Course, you could email Smiths, they do reply , sometimes helpfully.....

allanc01
New

Thanks - Iam using the Sony tablet - the ebook download goes fine but the file will not open. I have been asked to download Adobe Digital  but it will not download- the book works ok on my desktop on adobe

carpetmojo

You will, I think, even with the tablet, d/load Adobe Digital and authoruise the device - you will then have an Adobe "identity". If I'm wrong, someone shout, but I think that's the problem ?

allanc01
New

Adobe Digital is not available for the Sony Tablet. I have solved the problem by downloading Aldiko e-book reader. Buck your ideas up Sony you have spoiled a wonderful product by having applications that do not

work out of the box. What worries me is that Sony have not yet answered my support request and users have to find a "work round" solution for themseves.