Join now - be part of our community!

MX750NI USB connection

profile.country.en_GB.title
Jefferson999
Visitor

MX750NI USB connection

I've tried to connect an external USB device to my MX750NI.  It only has mp3 files on it.  I get an error message saying "not supported".  I can't find any information on the Sony site that says which devices are supported (although the manual says that I should be able to see this on the web site).

Does anybody know the answer?  Is there a size limit on the USB drive?  Has anybody else got this function to work?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
nourane1211
Visitor

Hi ,

I got the same error messaage while connecting the usb ,

Did u resolve this problem ?

Thanks!

profile.country.en_IE.title
CathyOley
Visitor

I've got the same problem.  Very frustrating after ripping all cds to usb hardrive and then it won't recognise the device.

Tried to email sony support twice- got reply saying would hear within 48 hours about a month ago.. Tonight tried sending an email and an error message came out and I was kicked out of the site.  when tried to put in product no. to chech about supported usb devices as it says to do on the manual- got message saying product number not recognised!  In the shop was assured any mp3 player or hard drive could be used not just ipod.Not impressed...

Please someone help us!!!!!

Thanks

profile.country.nl_NL.title
forza_blaze
Visitor

Same problem with my MX700NI. However, when I was in the store, I tested my mp3 player on several radio's and they all weren't able to support it. It was a samsung mp3 player.