Join now - be part of our community!

HT-XT3 Remote is not responding to my home cinema

profile.country.GB.title
Bailey34
Explorer

HT-XT3 Remote is not responding to my home cinema

Hi Everyone.

i am having issues with  my remote control to get it to respond to my HT XT3 soundbar. I brought a new remote control, but that did not resolve the issue. I can turn up and down the sound, I can also press the input button which works, but I just cannot do any other commands with the remote control. I have been in touch with Sony, and they told me it was the remote control, but having brought a new one and tried that, it still does not resolve the issue. Could someone please help me. 

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

If you've already spoken with the support team and still are having issues, I would advise having your Soundbar checked at your local Sony service centre. You can see more details on this here.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
stuart.thursbybtinternet.com
New

I am also having the same problem, "Cannot use the blue home button" - Tried unplugging all the HDMI Cables, waited for a couple of minutes, then placed back. Still the same. I have "Please Wait" - which goes on for approximately Two Minutes,then goes out. Cannot go into the settings for a "Reset" - I am going to have to give up on this Sony TH-XT3 - If you can help would be very grateful. Thank you. Stuart.

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi stuart, there's nothing else that you can try I'm afraid, I would say send it for inspection.