Join now - be part of our community!

Sony RDR-DC100 update problem

profile.country.en_GB.title
jonah1945
Visitor

Sony RDR-DC100 update problem

I have a Sony rdr- dc100 and EVERY morning at 6-20 am it says on the front panel ( UPDATE ) but then switches the tv off and has to be restarted each time which drives me mad.

I HOPE SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME.

Message was edited by: jonah1945

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
TeknoDinasuar
Visitor

Hi,

Im having the same problem with my DC305 DVD recorder. Try the reset button it worked for me, til the next day! Perhaps some one for Sony could comment.

Interesting, your post was made in December, say 11 months ago, tons of people have looked at it, yet Sony haven't any solutions,

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@DEANECROFT wrote:

Interesting, your post was made in December, say 11 months ago, tons of people have looked at it, yet Sony haven't any solutions,

Hi Deanecroft,

welcome to the Sony User Community forum..

Yes the post was made back in December 2012 and during that time there have been firmware updates which may have resolved the problem but unfortunately as with many threads on this forum some users do not come back to let us know if the problem has been resolved by installing the firmware or not and therefore remained unanswered..

As to Sony do not have any solutions again we do not know that to be the case as I said above perhaps the firmware update resolved the problem or resetting the device to default settings may have done the trick we just don't know..

In case you are not aware the Sony Community is primarily a user support forum & almost all of the replies are from users like ourselves but occasionally Sony staff do respond but it can't be guaranteed..

If anyone wants an official reply to a question then it's best they contact Sony direct via the following link - Contact Sony support