Join now - be part of our community!

Sony STR-DN1080 - saving equalizer settings

profile.country.CZ.title
trnpep
New

Sony STR-DN1080 - saving equalizer settings

Hi everyone,

I´d like to know if there is someone who knows how to save the equalizer settings for each sound field. I mean - I want to have the saved settings separately for TV, tuner, DVD and so on. Now, I have to set the equalizer, like treble or bass, every single time I change the input. 

Thanks for your suggestions! JT

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
grolschie
Contributor

Without wanting to be too spammy, my Android app (StrRemote Pro) offers the ability to store/recall custom equalizer presets. They are not automatically applied to sound fields, but easily accessible. 

profile.country.CZ.title
trnpep
New

Thanks for your reply but I have an iPhone and it seems that this app is not available for iOS.

So it means that it´s not possible to save the equalizer settings for good, right? I always have to change it, that´s really annoying. 

profile.country.GB.title
grolschie
Contributor

You can set the EQ for the speakers and it's global, i.e. affects all applicable soundFields. So you would have to manually change it each time.

Sorry, there's no iOS version of my app. Custom EQ presets and Speaker Levels presets are a function of the app, not the receiver.

profile.country.CZ.title
trnpep
New

Okay, well, that´s not a good message for me. Anyway, thank you for your reply 😉