Join now - be part of our community!

Sony UBP-X800M2 Bluetooth AV Sync

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
steve65
New

Sony UBP-X800M2 Bluetooth AV Sync

I have a Sony UBP X800 Blue Ray Player purchased a few days ago. 

I have a problem when using the Bluetooth connected to headphones in that the AV Sync doesn't appear to be working. I have played around with the Bluetooth settings and adjusted the sync bar using the remote. Its almost unwatchable as the audio sync is so far out from the image.

Is there something else i can try or that i am missing? Any help would be gratefully received.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
steve65
New

Thanks for your reply. I never thought it might be the headphones, They are some headphones i purchased on Amazon that state that they are suitable for all bluetooth devices including TV, so i though they would be suitable for my Bluray player. Ive tested them on other devices and seem to work fine. The only section I can find any specs that may remotely be of any use is as follows:

". It comes with high quality CSR chip, dual 40mm dynamic drivers, it provides you with more stable transmission speed, lower latency and better audio output"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@steve65 

You don’t say what the headphones are, and that would be useful to know.

But the problem may be that they don’t support the ideal Bluetooth profile for the X800, a low latency one.

BLUETOOTH Bluetooth TX,LDAC

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…
profile.country.GB.title
steve65
New

Thanks for your reply. I never thought it might be the headphones, They are some headphones i purchased on Amazon that state that they are suitable for all bluetooth devices including TV, so i though they would be suitable for my Bluray player. Ive tested them on other devices and seem to work fine. The only section I can find any specs that may remotely be of any use is as follows:

". It comes with high quality CSR chip, dual 40mm dynamic drivers, it provides you with more stable transmission speed, lower latency and better audio output"