Join now - be part of our community!

DISPLAY ISSUES WITH SONY KD49XF7003 AND APPLE TV 4K

profile.country.GB.title
Mmjohnst
Explorer

DISPLAY ISSUES WITH SONY KD49XF7003 AND APPLE TV 4K

Hi  I am having issues with the above. The Scene Selection on my bravia seems to be messing up the output from my Apple TV. basically, when i turn on both the Tv And ATV, the colour i see on screen is pretty awful.  I have to exit from the app i went into and go back in again. When i do this, the TV Screen goes black, then a green flash, then black then the picture comes on screen. Then the colour on screen is as it should be.  I have the ATV comnnected to appropriate HDMI Socket on the Bravia, one which supports HDR etc. I am using the Ultra Fast Belkin HDMI Cables thst Apple suggest. I have enahnced modes turned on, on the Bravia.  This is also happemning when i try to view a movie from my itunes library, but its always really poor colour etc that i see  I cannot get this to change like i can when using one of the apps on my ATV. Has anyone else had this issue or can anyone help? I never had this issue with my last TV - different manufacturer. As i said earlier, it seemd to be this scene selction thing causing the issue, I have tried setting it on various different scene selections but no change.  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi Mmjohnst, 

I just replied to your other post about this here.

Thanks, 

Pascale

profile.country.GB.title
Mmjohnst
Explorer

Hi. There is nothing there apart from your response a week ago?

thanks