Join now - be part of our community!

Is Argos a participating Sony retailer?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
pen69sky
Visitor

Is Argos a participating Sony retailer?

Hi everyone.

Can anyone answer this question for me please? Preferably a Sony representative.

In the screenshot below from the uk Sony site, it says this product has a 5 year Guarantee if bought from a partipating Sony retailer.

So my question is this:-   Is Argos a participating Sony retailer?

Many thanks for reading and reponding.:smileyhappy:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KDL-40CX523

The Full HD TV that’s ready for the Internet when you are

102cm / 40” , Full HD 1080, LCD TV: Wireless LAN Ready for access to Internet videos and Skype™

• Get a clear and highly detailed Full HD picture
  • Watch Internet videos and make free Skype™ calls
  • Make life easier with smart sensors and features
  • Built-in tuner for easy access to Freeview HD

Sorry, price information for this product is not currently available.

Buy this product and benefit from:

• Free 5 Year Guarantee - *Only available  when purchased from this website, any Sony Centre, participating Sony  retailers or on 0845 6 000124. Excludes Republic of Ireland and Northern  Ireland.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

if by partcipating your referring to the 5 year warranty then no, they wont do the five year one, in fact you have to pay extra for their 3 year breakdown cover, personally unless your getting it silly cheap i would rather get it from Sony.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bravia55HX

Hi,

if by partcipating your referring to the 5 year warranty then no, they wont do the five year one, in fact you have to pay extra for their 3 year breakdown cover, personally unless your getting it silly cheap i would rather get it from Sony.