отмена
Отображаются результаты для 
Вместо этого искать 
Вы имели в виду: 

Присоединяйтесь и станьте частью нашего Сообщества!

Constants system freezes

profile.country.en_GB.title
coercer
Новый

Constants system freezes

Hello guys.

I have kind of quite serious problem with my Vaio (VPCF13S8R/B), which for some reason causes a constant system freezes, for like seconds, and its mostly occurs during games(online), or just going through the internet. I cant surely say, because it takes ages to test and compare whether its 100% only while online, but it looks like it. Any online games - is 10 freezes in 2 minute for sure. Sometimes hard to watch online video as well.

- Its not the temperature(checked)

- No physical damage (bought laptop 9 days ago)

Another thing, I also noticed, is that when I clean my rester with Ccleaner, there are ALWAYS at least 10 problems. Last night, right after reboting/reloading the whole windows, and going on the internet again, put CCleaner on, and there was 56 problems. Right now there are 12:

Missing DLL C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\system.enterpriseserices. dll

And all of them are similar to that expect for the last bit (system. ent.) e.g.

And its in: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersions\SharedDlls

This been an insane for me. I little local computer shop have no clue what I'm talking about, because, you know sometimes is just goes really wrong, you give it to someone to look at, and it works perfect. Well here we go.

This is my first time writing here, so I might missed out something. Please, if anyone has any idea what can cause that, please share with me.

Thank you

2 ОТВЕТ 2
profile.country.ru_RU.title
Akioray
Новый

Hi ! I'm sorry my English is bad, but I try to help you. I think that a problem with net framework. Try to install (or reinstall) Net Framework 2.0 or Net Framework 4.0. When I played Aion, I used NF 2.0, and all worked.

By the way, check up updatings for flash player, maybe it's will help you.

profile.country.RU.title
SK-Hardwired
Community Team

Hi everybody!

Please note that official language of this part of pan-European forum is Russian and posting of messages in another languages is not appreciated here. Please respect rules and local russian-speaking users.

Dear coercer, if you are in CIS now but don't sleak Russian, then you can ask you question in the English (UK) part of forum (may be navigated via dropdown box in  the top right corner of page).

----------------------------------------

Всем привет!

Обратите Ваше внимание, что официальным языком этого раздела общеевропейского форума является русский языка, и публикация сообщений на других языках в нём не приветствуется. Пожалуйста, уважайте правила форума и других местных русскоговорящих пользователей!

BR /С уважением,

SK-Hardwired

--------------------------------
Добра Вам!