Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.GB.title
LindaK554
Explorer

Sony TV Guide Not Working Fully

I have a Sony KD-55X8509C tv and the Sony remote for it worked perfectly until recently. The remote works perfectly for everything else except the tv guide.

When I press guide on the remote, up pops a screen guide titled Guide - Streaming channels. Underneath this is the current date and a heading entitled Play Movies & TV. To the right of this is Google Play Movies & TV. If I select this it plays trailers of movies that can be rented. There is no listing of usual information for the tv guide.

The red coloured column to the extreme left of the screen shows Guide and beneath that Settings. Select Guide and it takes you back across to Google Play Movies etc. Select Settings and it offers the opportunity to create favourites.

I have restarted tv several times by long hold on on/off button and also removing power cable for a while but makes no difference.

My tv service is supplied by Virgin Media. I don't have youview, freeview or freesat. I have removed all cables from the Virginmedia Tivo box and reconnected 30 minutes later but still guide does not show tv progam info.

Not sure what else I can do - anyone out there have any ideas?

Who Me Too'd this topic