Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia xz network issues

FRIESKAS
Visitor

Xperia xz network issues

Im having allot of trouble getting the data connection to work. All my APN settings are correct. When i switch flight mode on and off again, the data connection works fine for about a few seconda then it stops working again. I have full signal and it reads H+ just above the signal bars so to my knowledge its suppose to work.. I have 30gb of data so it should work. Its my second replacement phone and its doing the same..
5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@FRIESKAS

How old is the SIM card? 

Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

Hi @FRIESKAS,

Welcome to the community,

I am really sorry to hear about this issue. Make sure you are performing an automatic download of the settings first before trying to use the internet.

Apps > Settings > More > Internet Settings > Accept Disclaimer > Choose network

Once done try using the internet, if that fails then I would suggest replacing the SIM card even if it is new, as a new SIM can still cause problems even if it works on another device.

Let us know how you get on.

FRIESKAS
Visitor

Sim card is about two years old and works fine in my xperia z3. But ill get a new one and see what happens and get back to you.
xznewbie
Contributor

It's the same problem I experienced with my Xperia z and Xz. The sim card works well in the Z but not with the XZ no matter how fast is the network connection in Z, it fails to connect in XZ.. The. Sim replacement solved the problem..
FRIESKAS
Visitor

I put a different sim card in my phone from the same carrier and it did the same but when i changed the sim card to a different carrier it worked amazingly wel