Join now - be part of our community!

return to android 7

profile.country.RO.title
snapisrl

return to android 7

Hello

i have a sony 55fx9005 for 2 months and I ate in the bottom to upgrade to oreo.
Since then there are some problems I do not have the touch tx100e remote control, but a few days at random it does not start but plucked out, it only wants after many attempts to connect to the net on the wireless, and more.
now I want to go back to the android with which came android 7.
please ask Sony moderators to expose the correct procedure for this type of tv and all steps required for downgrade.

thank you in advance
5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

When yu downloaded the firmware you confirmed to have read and accepted all the instructions.

It is written explicitely:

"

Questions & Answers

Possible Issue During the Update

Need more information? See our FAQs about updating the software over the Internet:

• Will my personal settings be deleted after the update?
      No, all your personal settings will be kept.

• Can I install an older version of the software?
    No. To ensure that your TV remains at optimum performance, the installation of an older software version is not possible. The latest software version contains all the benefits and improvements of previous versions.
profile.country.RO.title
snapisrl

this is not true, it does not keep all previous properties, because now it does not connect to the net before it connects, now it does not start after 2-3 days before it gives many other complained problems.
so they also suspended the update.
sony is a bit overcome I think.
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Sorry but you post does not mean anything to me, probably because of my english knowledge....

profile.country.RO.title
snapisrl

it must be able to return to android 7 as an installed oreo with the chisel in the tv.
if i go to service can i put back android 7?
or if I can put oreo over the one already put?
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

You did not read the answer nor the documentation. You cannot rollback to previous firmware version.