Join now - be part of our community!

sony kd-65xf9005 VIDEO PLAYER ISSUES AFTER ANDROID 8.0 UPDATE

profile.country.GB.title
aqarwaen
Explorer

sony kd-65xf9005 VIDEO PLAYER ISSUES AFTER ANDROID 8.0 UPDATE

hello i downloaded latest android 8.0 update with usb install..now i have issues with watching video usb storage devices,then using television default video app.. video player refuses to play videos if usb device is removed or tv powered off long time..only way to fix it is to restart tv... then i use ohter video appse i can play movies fine...then will it be fixed?? also video app gets into endless loading screen,what can be only fixed with restarting tv..

does anybody else having this issue??its not my flash drive since,my old samsung tv and monitor just read it fine.....same with pc to

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

For the moment, use Archos Player.

Manolo

profile.country.GB.title
aqarwaen
Explorer

to laggy for me i prefer using mx player and for me works way better..way less laggy then playing large files and faster loading time then fowarding time.

but then is sony going to fix issue??i dont see it even listed at google play store,then opening it at tv.serisously do i need download another 2g update,after sony fixes it??

profile.country.GB.title
Paolo188
Explorer

hi am also in the same fix , and its very frustrating and irritating , and am sure the fix will take a couple of time to be released !! the article below explains it , though i have noted i mostly have this problem when i play files with multipe audio tracks esp DTS 

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs-android-/kd-55xf9005/artic...