Join now - be part of our community!

Cashback Promotion

profile.country.GB.title
Captain-Roger-Fenton

Cashback Promotion

Captain Roger Fenton 1860.

The last day for the Cashback Promotion, was 21/Jan/2018.

Full amount, in my bank, this morning 22/Jan/2018.

How good is that !

CHEERS ! Captain Roger Fenton 1860.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Glad to hear that Roger.

Thanks,

Sean Mc

profile.country.IE.title
jimkildare
Explorer

Happy for you but still waiting on cashback after 3 weeks. Never even acknowledged cashback claim until a number of days after (only after posting on this forum)- Very poor customer service from Sony after being a loyal customer for years and many devices later. Still validating invoice and serial number, whatever that means... surely one could do that in 5 minutes? No update at all from Sony, beginning to wonder are they going to pay up a genuine claim at all? The reason I bought a Sony camera was because the cashback made it affordable, didn't bank on having to wait so long for a simple refund.

profile.country.GB.title
Captain-Roger-Fenton

Captain Roger Fenton 1860.

Actually, getting a positive reply to the detail submission for the 'CASHBACK', was not straight forward.
My original details had a knock-back: no participating dealership showing. Since the till receipt had all the details correctly displayed. I replied to the email, pointing out the Sony administration oversight. It didn't end, with just pinging back a reply. The reply email was sent 'CC' to the CEO Sony Europe & the CEO Sony Japan. This style of approach, probably swayed the issue.
When complaining on any issue. I go straight to the top, their details exist on CeoEmail.com.
1 . Don't accept bad service.

2. Don't be rude & abusive. They'll just delete your emails.

3. Express your point of view.

After all, it only costs you an email, 1-email doesn't bite into your day.

I don't always get a positive result.

If you're, really, offended; don't purchase any more of the company products.

CHEERS ! Captain Roger Fenton.