Join now - be part of our community!

Image Data Converter problems

NieSMP1
New

Image Data Converter problems

Any ideas why doesnt Sony IDC work in Windows 10? Everytime I open it, there´s a text:"Runtime error. This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way."

I´ve tried to open the photo files straight from the memory card and with several USB-options (Auto, Mass storage and MTP), and always the same result. 

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Hi @NieSMP1,

Windows version of Image Data Converter Ver.4.2.04 works fine in Windows 10, the runtime error is caused from an yours SO problem:

IDC Windows 10.png

Manolo

profile.country.NL.title
pieterlj

I've installed the new idc and it also gives a runtime error.

Sony a6300,Sony 18-200/f3,5-6,3 Sony 35/1,8,Sony 30/3,5,Sony 50/1,8,Samyang 12/f2,Sigma 19/f2,8. Sony A77/Sony 16-50/f2,8/Tamron 70-300/4,5-5,6 vc usd, Sigma 70/f2,8, LA-AE3
profile.country.NL.title
NIKONFM-3
New

Het programma Image Data Converter loopt regelmatig vast. Ik gebruik ook Lightroom 6 en dat loopt nooit vast! Ik werk met een I7 processor 16gb ram dus daar ligt het niet aan. Ik denk dat Sony aan het werk moet!!!!!

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi there NIKONFM-3. Unfortunately we are unable to provide support in the Dutch language. If you re-post your message in English, we'll do our best to advise.

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.NL.title
NIKONFM-3
New

Image Data Converter 5 is not stable. Many crashes.