Join now - be part of our community!

Pics from dscwx350 direct to computer

SOLVED
mike02
Explorer

Pics from dscwx350 direct to computer

How can I send pics from my camera to my Mac without using any form of cable. I can do this with my mobile quite easily and was hoping the same for my camera. I keep being told to connect to the Playmemories Home.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @mike02 and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Yes you can transfer wirelessly if you have PlayMemories Home installed on the Mac.

"To import images using a wireless connection on a Mac computer, use the Wireless Auto Import function of the PlayMemories Home software.

Wireless Auto Import used to be a separate software for importing files to a Mac computer wirelessly. Since the download service for the software has stopped last December 19, 2016, the software now comes included with the latest version of the PlayMemories Home software."

Have a look Here for more details.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @mike02 and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Yes you can transfer wirelessly if you have PlayMemories Home installed on the Mac.

"To import images using a wireless connection on a Mac computer, use the Wireless Auto Import function of the PlayMemories Home software.

Wireless Auto Import used to be a separate software for importing files to a Mac computer wirelessly. Since the download service for the software has stopped last December 19, 2016, the software now comes included with the latest version of the PlayMemories Home software."

Have a look Here for more details.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

mike02
Explorer

Hello Jumpsuit

Many thanks for your very helpful reply.   I'm very grateful.

I had in actual fact, unknown to me, carried out everything you mentioned believe it or not. PlayMemories installed but the heck is a Wireless Auto Import!!

My problem started when I just could not connect.  I'm with Virgin Media and later found out that I was entering the wrong modem password altogether.  A quick call to Virgin corrected all this and Bingo I suddenly found out that the pics I had already taken were being transferred to my Mac.

Now all my pics are sent this way.  I'm over the moon.

Thank you again and just relieved the Sony community were there to assist.

Kindest regards

Mike D

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi again mikeo2

You're welcome, glad its sorted :slight_smile: