Join now - be part of our community!

Am I the only suspicious one ?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

Am I the only suspicious one ?

I'm a bit puzzled over the recent posts by  plpjvllhcgsrv  - am I alone in my confusion ?

I fail to see any great relevence to ereading in particular, and I'm afraid to say the somewhat stilted and ungrammatic structure remind me of a few "investment opportunities" I have recieved from, well,  Nigeria for one example........

Consequently I'm playing safe, and didn't  use the "Reply" facility.

I apologise if I'm being over-cautious, but as they say, "you can't be too careful..."

Perhaps some explanation would help dumbo's like me ?  :neutral:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
PuppyDog
New

You'll see that the administrators/moderators have removed those postings.

They pop up occasionally - they are essentially spam.

They are not relevant to this forum (imho) and my advice would be to avoid them completely - I don't read them anymore, let alone reply to them.

HTH

PuppyDog

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
PuppyDog
New

You'll see that the administrators/moderators have removed those postings.

They pop up occasionally - they are essentially spam.

They are not relevant to this forum (imho) and my advice would be to avoid them completely - I don't read them anymore, let alone reply to them.

HTH

PuppyDog

-charlie-
Visitor

Hi carpetmojo,

Thanks for flagging up these discussions to us - the posts are definitely unrelated to anything Sony and are just spam advertising, so have been removed.

Unfortunately, it looks like some spammers are using these forums to try and promote very legally-dubious online services. We remove the posts and ban the users as soon as we spot them but you might see a few more around from time-to-time.

Many thanks,

Charlie

Forum Moderator

carpetmojo

Thanks Charlie, glad to help  :slight_smile: