Join now - be part of our community!

DISILLUSIONED AND ANGRY

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
loafman
Visitor

DISILLUSIONED AND ANGRY

in november 2009 i bought my hifi system from sony ( big mistake ) after about 3 months turntable developed a fault i took it to sony shop and after 2 weeks i got it back as they couldnt find a fault.the fault reoccured and on 11th august 2010 i videoed the fault and took turntable back to sony. after a week or so i rang sony and was told they identified a problem and had a part on order.now 42 days later they deny telling me a part was on order and say that the fault was only identified 10 days ago ????? i was also told on the phone about a week ago that they were ringing the workshop for a progress report and would ring me back that day..guess what? yes your right i got no call. i went into sony 5 days ago and said i wanted a replacement turntable or my money back and i was told by quite an arrogant sony employee that neither of those were an option and i have to wait for my turntable to be repaired although they have no idea when that will be.IF AT THE TIME I THOUGHT THAT BUYING FROM SONY WOULD CAUSE ME SO MUCH STRESS I WOULD OF BOUGHT MY HI-FI FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY LIKE ARGOS CURRYS COMET OR POUNDLAND

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

no i dont have a case number the only people i have contacted are muy local sony shop who are not helpfull at all

Thanks for the reply, as you've only been in contact with your local Sony shop can I suggest you contact Sony Europe Customer Support, you can find contact details using the following link - http://support.sony-europe.com/main/index.aspx?site=odw_en_GB or if it's easier you can reach Sony Customer Information Centre on the following number - 08705 111 999

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Loafman,

welcome to Club VAIO Questions & Answers forum..:smileyhappy:

I'm not sure if I can help but I'll see what I can find out.?

Do you have a case number at all.:smileyconfused:

profile.country.en_GB.title
loafman
Visitor

no i dont have a case number the only people i have contacted are muy local sony shop who are not helpfull at all

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thanks for the reply, as you've only been in contact with your local Sony shop can I suggest you contact Sony Europe Customer Support, you can find contact details using the following link - http://support.sony-europe.com/main/index.aspx?site=odw_en_GB or if it's easier you can reach Sony Customer Information Centre on the following number - 08705 111 999