Join now - be part of our community!

SUBWOOFER.

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
muvoda

SUBWOOFER.

• Hi guys, could anyone tell me if the Subwoofer (BDV7100W) can affect your TV? I have at the moment a LG 43 LCD( don't say it) and I have noticed a bad (ghosting) in patches to the top right and across the left middle of the screen, could it be my subwoofer? I was under the impression that the subwoofer and speakers were shielded to protect your tv, my sub is situated about a metre away from my set, so could someone please put my mind at rest by telling me if  they are/not shielded and is it the cause of the 'ghosting' I DO plan on getting a Sony tv in the near future, funds were tight a couple of years back, so I got this thing!! gawd! Regards muvoda
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
muvoda

Hi, thanks for your reply, I was more concerned about my subwoofer, whether it was shielded or not, not the tv, but you may have now turned this on its head by implying that the tv may not be shielded, phew! I will have to contact them and see what they say, also, do you happen to know how far a sub should be from a tv set? because like I said before, mine was a good metre. muvoda. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

It might be best to contact LG support with this.

Let us know how it goes.

Best wishes,

M

profile.country.GB.title
muvoda

Hi, thanks for your reply, I was more concerned about my subwoofer, whether it was shielded or not, not the tv, but you may have now turned this on its head by implying that the tv may not be shielded, phew! I will have to contact them and see what they say, also, do you happen to know how far a sub should be from a tv set? because like I said before, mine was a good metre. muvoda.