Join now - be part of our community!

Help with Sony!!

profile.country.en_GB.title
Bubbly56
Visitor

Help with Sony!!

Hi,

Can anyone please help me with obtaining the disk for the drivers on a Sony Vaio Vgc Va1 - S/No:Ve51m

My friend used to have this but died last November and her husband had throw out the disk by mistake,.  Her brother currently wants to make use of the PC, my husband can get it up and running and connected to the Internet, but no sound as no driver can be found for it.  Does anyone know where I can obtain the disk for this in order that the PC can have sound on it.

Your kind help, support and assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Bubbly56

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Bubbly56,

You will find all drivers and utilities available for download on the Support site.

http://support.vaio.sony.eu/computing/vaio/downloads/preinstalled/index.aspx?l=en_GB&m=VGC-VA1

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bubbly56
Visitor

Hi Rich,

Many thanks, much appreciated.  I will pass the info over to my husband tonight for him to have a look and see if he can download these drives.  I will get back to you and let you know if we have managed to get it to work.

Bubbly56

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Bubbly56,

Good luck and if you need any assistance with installing any of the drivers or utilities then post back as I’m sure someone will be able to help.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat