Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio VPCEH32FX/B touchpad not working

profile.country.en_GB.title
hf.tushar
Visitor

Sony Vaio VPCEH32FX/B touchpad not working

I have bought a brand new Sony Vaio E-series Laptop ( Model: VPCEH32FX ). It has been woking as usual, but last day suddenly the touchpad has stopped working. I want to mention that, I have bought this laptop from ebay.com and I haven't got any software CD from the packet. Now, how can I get my touchpad working ? My friends make fun of it which makes me angry. Please, Tell me how to solve this problem ?

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi hf.tushar,

This is a USA model and consequently you will not find drivers here on the EU site for this model.

I suggest that you check that the touchpad is enabled. Open Vaio Control Center > Keyboard and Mouse > Pointing Device and make sure ‘Enable’ is ticked.

If that is not the problem you can download the driver from the USA Support site.

http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=VPCEH32FX&template_id=1&region_id=1&tab=download#/do...

Rich

With some models the touchpad can be enabled/disabled by holding down the Fn key and pressing F1.

In common with most manufactures Sony do not supply recovery disks - you must create these yourself. If you have not already done so now would be a good time to create your recovery disks using Vaio Recovery Center.

Message was edited by: rich912

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat