Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Inzone buds not working with Telegram in Bluetooth Mode

profile.country.CA.title
Demize
Explorer

Sony Inzone buds not working with Telegram in Bluetooth Mode

The application does not use the microphone and speaker of the headphones for calls when i'm using Bluetooth. I can only view multimedia, but when I receive a call, the application switches the sound to the phone's speaker and microphone. In other applications everything works as it should. I set all permissions in Settings, and also, on web.telegram all also works fine, and only in App I have troubles.

I have another Earbuds, but it's the regular BT without LE- audio. They work fine as they should. So the problem is only with Le Audio, and only with Inzone Buds

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.CA.title
Demize
Explorer

UPD: Phone is Samsung S23 Ultra with all latest updates 

profile.country.GB.title
TheMaze
Community Team

Hey @Demize 

It seems to me like an issue with the Telegram app itself. I'd suggest that you contact their support team, since the headset is working with other apps.

profile.country.CA.title
Demize
Explorer

Unfortunately, it turned out that the only place where the headphones work is WhatsApp. All other messengers, such as Telegram, Viber, Discord, Facebook - they do not work anywhere. It seems to me that I have a defective unit, since it constantly disconnects and reconnects. I tested the headphones on two phones and both had the same problem.

profile.country.GB.title
SatoruGojo
Community Team

@Demize Try to reset and initialize it, update the software Version 02.000.002. If still not working, you need to contact the support team.