Who Me Too'd this topic

AHusted
New

I will never buy a Sony TV again

Sony, 

Just to say I’ve had enough now. My Sony Bravia TVs just isn’t fit for purpose. It’s the worst technology I have ever bought - a bug ridden pile of excrement.  

- Bugs in a software upgrade means that a full restart is required every time the TV is switched on. After 2 years this still hasn’t been fixed. I can’t put into words how annoying this is - but it means I will never buy a Sony TV again. 

- YouView requires an aerial connection to work. So doesn’t work if you can only connect via freesat. That’s right, the internet TV doesn’t work if you don’t have an aerial. 

- Constant wi-fi issues. And I mean constant. So bad I eventually had to buy some powerline adapters to avoid connecting via wi-fi

- Which then revealed issues with connecting to a LAN (fixed by changing date and time setting - I kid you not... but a great way to waste 2 hours searching through forums to find a solution)

And the saddest thing is this forum is full of people who feel the same way.  I have always bought and recommend Sony products. No more.

Who Me Too'd this topic