Join now - be part of our community!

KD65XE9005 - audio info after recent update

profile.country.CZ.title
yennik
New

KD65XE9005 - audio info after recent update

Hello,

I just received a new system updated from 5th September on my TV. Since then, I see an info nexto sound format in info bar, A or B or Stereo (that is switching when button Audio is pressed). But one of those options are always there. So if I play something with Dolby Digital Plus, it says 'Stereo Dolby Digital Plus'. 

Anybody seeing that as well? Is that something Sony changed in recent software update? Or something went wrong on my TV after that?

I appreciate any advice in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Yennik,

You can find the full details of the update here to see what specifically may have changed on your TV. There is also follow-up information and advice if you think there is a problem with your update.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.CZ.title
yennik
New

Hi Ed,

thanks for your reply.

I do not see anything related to what I’m experiencing in the update details. So not sure what happened. There is no issue with sound reproduction itself, just that info is displayed in the bar. I guess I can live with that for now :wink:

Btw. What you meant by ‘follow-up information and advice’? Only thing I can think of, is to try the factory reset, but don’t exactly whish to do that and spend lot of time with reconfiguration.

Regards

Jan

profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your update. I was referring to the link to the support site at the bottom of that page, it might help if you decide to look into it again later.  You can find it here.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GR.title
npapanik

I am getting exactly the same issue as you described with my KD49-XD7005. "Stereo Dolby Digital" 

KD-49XF9005
HT-CT390
profile.country.IT.title
marcobremb

Same here after the latest update