Join now - be part of our community!

My laptop makes sounds, keeps crashing and freezes and...

SOLVED
profile.country.bg_BG.title
misha333
Visitor

My laptop makes sounds, keeps crashing and freezes and...

So i have a VPCCA4S1. I have had it for 4 months now, and at fist when I got it ,it brought to my attention that when I moved it every time it made that weird sound, like a little ball is in there and it moves! It also crashed a few times. This blue screen popped up and the laptop rebooted. Now it does it even more often and it freezes all the time, Specially when I move it. If I don't touch it it does nothing, but when i do it freezes almost every time. On top of all this when I restart it (well it usually restarts itself) very often it loads and after a minute a message pops up telling me that it can not find the windows. If I move the laptop a little and shut it down a couple of times it (miraculously) finds Windos and it continues. The repair does not work, since when I set it on repair it loads, and loads, and loads and in the end it tells me that it can not fix the problem.

I have installed all the updated drivers, there are no viruses (I gave it for a check up) I have noo idea what to do, and I really need my PC

PS: And from today even the left btton of the mouse does not work right, it works when it wants to!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi misha333 and welcome.

It sounds like a hardware problem to me with something loose inside the Vaio causing a bad connetion.

I think you need to speak to Vaio Support as a repair may be needed.  Go here and click on 'Vaio and Computing' and enter your Vaio's Serial Number in the next screen.  You will then be given options on how to contact Vaio Support: -

http://www.sony.bg/support/bg/contacts

:thinking:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi misha333 and welcome.

It sounds like a hardware problem to me with something loose inside the Vaio causing a bad connetion.

I think you need to speak to Vaio Support as a repair may be needed.  Go here and click on 'Vaio and Computing' and enter your Vaio's Serial Number in the next screen.  You will then be given options on how to contact Vaio Support: -

http://www.sony.bg/support/bg/contacts

:thinking: